Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Writer News!


I just received a brand new shiny contract for Condemned, book 3 in my Cosmic Connections series. Happy dancing in the street time. Feel free to come join me. My neighbors are used to me so we need to shake things up a little.

This is Brett’s story and boy, does he make a mess of things! Don’t know who I’m talking about? Go read the first two, Questing and Chaos, and you will.

Blurb –

Brett Hudson’s life is in shambles. An attempt to deny fate has left him wide open for an unscrupulous pair intent on ruining him completely. When the woman who is his destiny steps in to save him, Brett’s reaction only serves to make things worse.

Andrea Sloan knows she and Brett are meant to be together the instant they meet even though he is resisting the inevitable. Chance puts her in the right place at the right time to rescue Brett from the mess he’s become entangled in but his behavior in the process breaks her heart. Can he salvage what’s left of his life and prove himself worthy of her love before it’s too late?

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Yay:) Another BH book!!!