Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ew as in Ick!


I was flipping through a magazine today and came across one of the more disgusting things I’ve seen lately.

Toothpaste. Bacon flavored. Made by Mr. Bacon and sold through Archie McPhee. The box says it “Makes Your Breath Bacon Fresh” and the blurb I saw stated that it cleans your teeth while leaving a fried-bacon scent in your mouth.

Um. Forgive me for needing to ask this but why the hell would you want your toothpaste to leave you smelling like fried bacon? Is it just me? Can you explain this? Perhaps you could try it and get back to me.

Oh no, it’s not a joke. It’s a real product shown in the Hot or Not? section of the publication I was reading. I should report that the magazine folks agree with me. They voted it a Not, just as I did.

No comments: