Thursday, February 2, 2012

So...


Meteorologist Tim Megill, out of Chicago, claims Punxutawney Phil is a punk when it comes to his weather predictions. According to Megill, Phil is only correct 39% of the time. Okay. I’ve always considered Phil to be more of a fun tradition than anything. Six more weeks of winter and an early spring are the same time anyway so what does it matter what Phil predicts?

I may be wrong here, but I’m guessing some people in Punxutawney might take offense to Mr. Megill’s criticism. Which leads me to my question. Phil’s record is 39% accurate. What’s Megill’s? How many times has his weather forecast been spot on? Not close. Not partly correct. I’m talking 100% specific and exact to the last tiny detail.

Perhaps he should examine his own self before he starts throwing stones at a 126 year old tradition.

Oh, and one more thing. Jason, the comments on this blog are moderated. Stop trying to post cigarette ads. I will NEVER approve them so they will NEVER be posted. Quit wasting my time.

No comments: