Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pout


Sigh. It’s been in the 60’s the past two days. And sunny for at least part of the time. In January and now February.

The daytime temperature has been below freezing all of three times so far this season. The ground is not frozen. None of the nasty germs are being killed off. The poor little plants are so confused. There are daffodils outside my window that are seven inches tall. I’m expecting buds any day now.

I know many of you are rejoicing in the lack of winter this year but personally, I hate it! Winter is when I feel well. Physically. Without it, I don’t get a break. My head has hurt since last March. Yes, every day I have a headache to some extent. Sure, many days are minimal and I can ignore it but it still hurts.

Imagine that. Going on eleven months of constant pain. It’s not at all fun. Damn depressing, to be honest. It’s really starting to get to me. I’m snarling at people who don’t deserve it. I don’t like being this way and I fight not to be but I’m tired. And I hurt. So if you’re one of the ones snapped at for no reason, I apologize in advance. I’ll make it up to you. Just as soon as winter arrives and I stop feeling bad.

Send cold! Please!!!

No comments: