Monday, December 1, 2008

Ow


The baby orangutan living within my head is very active today. He’s rapidly outgrowing the confines of my skull. Any minute now I expect his heel to push my left eye right out of its socket. Maybe I should set up the camera and record this so I could then sell it to one of those reality shows as the real cause behind migraines finally uncovered. I wonder if they make tranquilizer darts for wild animals that would work through my head. Have to investigate that tomorrow when I can see again.

Hope your day is better than mine.

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

get thee gone ape!

Molly Daniels said...

That would be interesting to see...NOT!

Hope you feel better soon sweetie:) Hugs.

Regina Carlysle said...

AHHHH. I'm sorry. This just sucks.