Monday, May 5, 2008

I Love Ebooks But...


I love the entire ebook concept. Think about it. No matter what time day or night it is you can shop for a new read. With a handheld ebook reader you can take up to 200 books to the pool with you. Or to whatever appointment you know will leave you sitting in a waiting room for an extended period of time. Not to mention how environmentally friendly they are.

Okay that said, I have news to share. BIG NEWS!!! Bound Brits will be available in paperback on May 15th. Although I knew this was in process it was still a thrilling shock to find it on Amazon yesterday. I googled myself while chatting with Neeley. Yes, multi-tasking here with the best of them! Perfect timing for it too. Neeley's in the middle of finals. She's on the post-one set, pre-another rollercoaster so my excited shriek served as a good distraction for her. Hopefully her eardrum will recover shortly.

Click here to view the page. Now before you do I should tell you that it's still being set up. There isn't a lot of information. When I first looked at it there wasn't even an image of the cover but I fixed that post haste. Check back again on the 15th and everything should be in place.

So yes, as much as I adore being an a part of the whole ebook system I must admit it is still pretty damn cool to be a print book as well.

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Great, since it's #47 on my list! Hadn't thought of taking the books to the pool...great idea!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am so pleased for you.

Anika Hamilton said...

Good for you . . . That is cool.