Friday, July 3, 2009

Guess What!

It’s that time again. What time? Tour de France time! Oh stop. It’s one of the few things I truly enjoy so let me alone. Yes, I know it’s been fraught with problems the last few years. Yes, I know there’s all sorts of shady politics involved. Yes, I know you think it’s a lame thing for me to be addicted to watching. But you know what? I don’t care. As I said, this is something I still have fun with and it’s harmless so hush.

Some information:

This year’s Tour begins in Monaco on the fourth.

There are 21 stages which have the following profiles:

10 flat stages,
7 mountain stages,
1 medium mountain stage,
2 individual time-trial stages,
1 team time-trial stage.

The Tour ends on July 26th in Paris, as always.

The route covers 3500 km, 2175 miles. On bicycles. Doesn’t that blow your mind?
I’ll be here in the morning, wearing my bright yellow Tour T-shirt that my wonderful friend, Riley, brought home from France, just for me. Feel free to join me

1 comment:

Regina Carlysle said...

THose damn mountains just KILL ME. I love to watch this.

Hey! Love your banner!!!!