Monday, April 28, 2008

Life Happened


One thing from today. While lying on my bathroom floor I realized how much I hate it. Always have. Desperately need a new one. I'm positive the current one added to my nausea. Exponentially. Yes, that must be it since there is absolutely no other logical explanation for me feeling this way. It has got to go, just as soon as I can move. Might be a good thing I can't. Otherwise I'd probably be ripping it up instead of just whining about it.

Be back tomorrow and I'll try to be more interesting. Hopefully my eyes will cooperate and focus together.

5 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Hope it wasn't bad lentils...

Feel better, sweetie:) I'm doing my soup tomorrow.

Unknown said...

My house needs new stair coverings and floors in the upstairs landing and bathroom. I can't wait till I can afford it.

Unknown said...

What about the ceiling? When you were on the floor did you look up and think -'holy crap! I need to paint that?

barbara huffert said...

Yes, affording it is a problem. The ceiling's already been done. Paint is cheap. Lentils were fine although I have stuck all the rest in the freezer. Need a break before having any more of them so there go all my prepacked lunches for the week. Migraine season is starting off with a bang.

Phoenix said...

OH NO!!! Sweetie your sick? Go back to bed. The Blog can wait.