Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Stuff


Two of my boys are having their teeth cleaned today. I know it's necessary but when did this start? Cat dentistry. Have you ever tried to brush a cat's teeth? Let me tell you, it's not easy. The pleasantly flavored malt toothpaste that they're supposed to relish either isn't all that pleasant or my cats are weird. Hm, that could be since they don't eat the pleasantly flavored vitamins either. They do like the molasses flavored hairball remedy but that would be like brushing their teeth with cat candy and probably defeat the purpose.

I finally had my taxes done. Nope, don't want to talk about it. After all it's only money. Course it would be nice if I had some but life goes on. Funny thing, that. No matter what catastrophe befalls one person, life for absolutely everyone else in the entire world continues.

Update - There was an emergency at the vet's today so Harry ended up being last. He has to spend the night. Now I'm sad. I hate it when the boys aren't home with me.

No comments: