Sunday, September 21, 2008

Calm Down

No, I am not suicidal. Seesh. Just about every time I mention how cool I think this demotivator is I get ask that. Haven't you all figured out by now that I'm a smartass with a sense of humor that is somewhat off and to me, this is funny?

Anyway, I thought I'd post this here because I like it. Simple as that. It's what I currently have as my wallpaper again on both my computers. I switch it now and then but before long I drift right back so maybe I should just leave it alone.

Okay, busy day here so that's it. Look at the pretty picture if the saying bothers you.

5 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

I like the screen saver. And YES, you are warped and twisted. My favorite screen saver has the same colors. Mine is a ringed planet sinking into the ocean. Very cool.

Unknown said...

I always thought you were just plain odd bordering on peculiar - that you were suicidal had not occured to me due to your weirdness.

Sommer Marsden said...

oh i love those. there was one for true love that made me laugh and laugh. i totally get your sense of humor. you are completely normal. as am i. i am normal, right?...right!?
;)
XOXO
S

Sandra Cox said...

I like it:)

barbara huffert said...

See? You guys all get it. I think it's the rest of them that are the problem, not me or us.