Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Good News...


...is I am returning the gizmo to the maintanence guru unscathed. The bad news is my yard is still dark.

Yep. I admit defeat. The aggravation isn't worth winning this one. I went next door and asked the old woman if her grandson could help me when he has a moment. Does that make me the old woman who lives next door who the nice young man helps? Or not, since part of why I'm worried about changing the bulb is because his grandmother has a little dog that she takes out late at night and my light benefits her too?

I'm so confused. I need a cookie.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have those security lights. If I was there I would change them for you. Hopefully some strapping fellow will do it...there must be a real man somewhere in lieu of me jumping on a plane...

Unknown said...

Cookies always help when confused - actually anytime, except for losing weight.

J.J. Hebert said...

Enjoy the cookie. I love choc. chip ones!

Anny Cook said...

Cookies! Yummmm.

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you get some help. They are beyond me. The hh got me a cup that says, 'I'm tired. I need a cookie.'
So true:)
Have an excellent day:)

Regina Carlysle said...

Ask the kidd to help out and have a cookie while he does it. That's a good plan.

Phoenix said...

No it makes you a walking, living EC quickie story.