Monday, September 22, 2008

Typical

I was due. Knew it was bound to happen sooner or later and darn if this wasn’t the week for it. Yes, today was most definitely Monday. Need I say more?

What happened? Nothing in particular. It was just Monday. Blah. Perhaps if something, anything had happening it might have been better. Or maybe not because it certainly could have been worse. I guess that’s something. It wasn’t worse.

So how about you? How was your Monday? Sucky? Utterly fantastic? Want a do-over or are you just as happy putting it behind you and hoping Tuesday brings a new and wondrous adventure?

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Well, this week, I suspect that Tuesday will be much worse than Monday. Such is life.

Unknown said...

Well, you know how I feel about Mondays - they are pukeable

Molly Daniels said...

I want a do-over of last night's parent meeting:)

Regina Carlysle said...

Yep. Absolutely pukeable! I agree with AJ. Everything that could go wrong DID with one exception...I WROTE. I'm still shaking my head over the fact that I managed it despite the general chaos.