Thursday, April 23, 2009

Come One, Come All


I heard this advertised on the radio this morning and just had to share it with you. I know it’s a bit early but I’m sure you’ll all want to change your schedules and make travel arrangements so you can attend.

The location?

Leesport Farmers Market
312 Gernants Church Road
Leesport, PA 19533
Off Rt. 61 in Leesport.
Drive back to the blue building.
Enter through the first set of double doors.

The date?

Saturday, May 2 from 10:00 – 6:00

The event?

The Fourth Annual Spring Rodentfest

Just so you know there's also a rat show that’s part of this shindig so make sure you bring your finest rat along with all the proper paperwork. Wouldn’t want your baby to lose out on the best of show trophy because you’ve forgotten the particulars, now would you?

Please try to contain your excitement. I know it’ll be difficult for you but you really must. You have another week to wait and you might strain something if you don’t. I’m sure you’d be kicking yourself indefinitely if you let that happen and prevented you from being there.

We’ll all be waiting anxiously to hear what you think so please report back to us once you’re home again. Oh wait. That won’t be necessary. After all, we’ll be there with you. Okay then, stop back and we’ll trade memories.

3 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Oh Holy Crap! I hate rodents. Have to pass on this event. What on earth will people come up with next?

J.J. Hebert said...

Count me in!

Molly Daniels said...

I think our Mikey would have a good chance of winning...wonder if there is an Albimo category for Pinky? Comic Relief category to show off our rats' 'talent'??

Oh, the lengths you'll go to in order to get me to come to PA...:)