Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Is Ridiculouos!


It’s been 90 freakin’ degrees for days now. In April. We should still be having snow storms in April, not having heatwaves. Okay so perhaps that’s a bit of an exaggeration but this really is just plain wrong.

I suppose there is one good thing I can think of. Should I happen to be bitten by a vampire any time soon they won’t have to worry about having a headache for months, that’s how much preventative Excedrin I’m eating. Hmm, do vampires get headaches? Must remember to ask next time I encounter one.

But as I was saying, it’s too damn hot too soon here. I suspect it’s a plot to try and make me behave, not that it’ll work but I must admit, it’s a nice try, oh universal powers that see fit to mess with me. All I can say is that it’s a good thing I’m so meek and mild. Otherwise I’d have to start issuing warnings. Been a long time since I’ve faced a really good challenge and I’m up to it.

3 comments:

Kenzie Michaels said...

Cooler weather is heading your way, dear...I'm sending you my 60's. We never hit 90 here; 86 was our high last week!

Yeah...I've been to the 500 in 33 degree weather (end of May). Was NOT fun!

Regina Carlysle said...

You? Meek and Mild??? HA

Anonymous said...

Who are you trying to kid, B? What about your whip? Meek? Snicker!
:}