Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Look What I Got!


Isn't it awesome? Eerie yet sexy, exactly as I imagined when I was filling out the request for the cover gurus.

Linked, coming next spring from Ellora's Cave

Tentative blurb:

Tori Banks has been having nightmares of the same two murderers for years. When she hears the latest one reported on the radio she has to question whether all the others really happened too. But who can she trust to believe her?

Detective Guy Breauchard is skeptical to say the least when he sets out to meet a woman who supposedly sees serial killers in her sleep. Little does he know that not only is she psychically linked to the pair, she’s also the woman of his dreams. Now all he has to do is catch the killers so he can concentrate on convincing her of that.

I might have to rewrite this somewhat. Two trusted friends told me to spice it up a bit. I loathe blurb writing but I'll have to see what I can do.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty pretty cover Barb! I'm so glad you were able to work out what you were looking for. It's gorgeous. Congrats!

XoXoXO
Dakota Rebel

Sommer Marsden said...

So. Very. Jealous.
Congrats
;)
XOXO
S

Unknown said...

I love this cover - it's desparate yet hopeful.

Molly Daniels said...

I like it:) Congrats on the cover!

Regina Carlysle said...

Something so damn TWISTED about that tree. Desolation and Despair. This cover is so good. Spooky but sexy.