Monday, October 20, 2008

Only Me

I met someone on one of the on-line dating sites. Now don’t get excited. It’s not at all what you think. In fact, he has me thinking it's time to pull my profile.

The first message from this man asked how I felt about submissive men. My immediate reaction was no thank you but then I thought research so I responded that I’d be willing to chat with one. Before I knew it this man was begging to be my slave/maid/cook. My naked slave/maid/cook. In exchange for domination/punishment/humiliation.

I was very up front with him and made it quite clear that I was not currently in need of a slave even though the thought of a maid was very tempting. In the name of research I did ask for his qualifications and for more specific details on the sort of punishment he desired. I also stated that I would keep him in mind should I hear of anyone seeking someone for that position.

So far so good, right? Wrong. The slave then decided to beg, naked and on his knees or so he claimed, for the privilege of kissing my feet. Um, no, I don’t think so. I ordered him to get up, saying that I preferred my slaves to have a modicum of dignity. I went on to explain that I abhorred begging, that I would only tell him things once because repeating myself annoyed me. If I chose to permit him to speak to me again it would benefit him to remember that and I ended our exchange.

I thought I handled it fairly well though I suspect he was lacking in experience. Any tried and true slave would have pegged me for the fraud I am right off and known any knowledge I possess came from reading. I didn’t feel at all guilty because I did tell him I wasn’t interested and I wasn’t lying because I will pass him on if I do happen to encounter someone in need of a slave.

Last weekend he reappeared, once again begging to be of service to me and begging to be punished. Yes, that’s correct, begging, naked, on his knees. Exactly as I ordered him not to do. Sigh. How do I get myself into these things? Naturally, I couldn’t just let this transgression go. Could I?

Stalling for time, I asked what implements of punishment he had available. Of course he offered to come to me to be punished in person. I declined, saying that would be too much of a reward for him. He gave me his list. Nothing that appealed to me (translation – nothing I knew what to do with) so I had him get dressed and hike all the way around the college campus that he’d told me was nearby. I think he’d hoped to be sent out streaking but he’d have enjoyed that too much. Being sent fully clothed was a much more fitting punishment as I saw it since he seems to have a penchant for being naked. But as I’ve said, I don’t have a clue so what the hell do I know?

Anyway, he reported to me that he was back. I said I was pleased and bid him goodnight. I told him to remember him manners or next time I wouldn’t speak with him at all. Perhaps that’s my out. If not, I’m going to need some help here. Anyone have any advice? Better yet, anyone want a slave?

7 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

How the hell do you MEET these people??? Lucky YOU. LOL. I could do with a maid but a naked, submissive slave?? UH UH.

Unknown said...

Whoa! Sounds like you have the start of a new book.

This makes me wonder if research is safe. Be careful.

barbara huffert said...

The site is anonymous and I am not moving us off of it. To him I am simply Mistress B. Lol! Yeah, makes me laugh too.

I don't do anything Regina. They find me.

Unknown said...

I keep telling you - send him on to be and I'll sort out his submissive issues and he will snap out of it quick smart.

Anonymous said...

Your extended silence probably gives the poor sap hope. LOL!! He probably thrills at making you mad so you'll answer him.

PA is an interesting state.

Anny Cook said...

Only you. Only you.

Sandra Cox said...

So did you get some writing material?