Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick


Ever have one of those days that you thought would never end? That was mine today. Not that there was anything specific wrong with it.

It was cold and rainy with wet snow predicted for later, my kind of weather so that wasn’t the problem. It’s just that I have an idea for a new story (YAY!) and I really wanted to be home writing.

Only once I got home I was tired and grumpy so all I wanted to do by then was put on my pj’s and curl up in a ball. I really need to start playing the lottery.

5 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Treat yourself, bud. Put on your jammies, grab a good book or watch an old movie and nibble on some chocolate. Your story will be waiting for you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I hear ya - and if it's the story we discussed it will be better for the waiting....or at least tell yourself that

Molly Daniels said...

You mean you haven't won the Australian lottery yet? That email is going around.

I'm with Sandra.

Hahaha...WV is grapppe.

Regina Carlysle said...

Some days are just impossible but you'll write it when you need to.

anny cook said...

Okay, now it's tomorrow! Get crackin'!