Saturday, June 14, 2008

And the Winner is...

Me!

I won a wet T-shirt contest yesterday.

Hahaha, got your attention, didn't I? I should tell you that I was the only contestant. I was also the judge. Even so awarding me first prize was based on audience reaction.

I was outside, watering my flowers. Mm hm, now you're beginning to get it The hose nozzle isn't the best so it tends to spray water in all directions, not just where it's aimed. I hadn't really planned on watering at that particular instant but I looked out the window and saw a few plants that were really sad. I started without thinking much about it. In fact, I didn't even notice I was soaked and that my pale green tank top had turned translucent until the man who walks his tiny dog daily tripped over something in the alley, nearly squashing the dog. Naturally, I looked to see what was happening and caught him with his mouth gaping as he scurried away, dragging the poor dog behind him. Hm, not sure if he was running in horror of him or me.

I was already wet so I saw no point in going in to change since I'd just soak myself again. Who needs multiple sets of wet clothes drapped all over the house? Besides, I was in MY yard. Look at your own risk. I chuckled, quietly so he wouldn't hear me, and went back to what I was doing.

That's when the bunch of young teens wandered by. Well, wandered to my fence and stalled. The boys actually did the nudge each other and point bit. Yeah, like any of them could have missed me once the first one stopped dead, causing the others to plow into him. The girls, all very flat chested, weren't at all happy, especially once the comments began. Side note - just because someone's shirt is drenched, it does not follow that they are also deaf. I think the boys may have milled around until I was finished but the girls weren't having it. Good for them.

I suppose I should be more embarrassed than I am. I probably would be had someone I know gone by. Weird, aren't I? But they're only breasts. We've all seen them. Every second person you pass has them so what's the big deal? Technically they were covered so it's not like I was flashing the neighborhood. Not this time. Heck, that's happened so often since I moved in that I'm surprised anyone even notices anymore. And I'm sure it'll happen again because I'm so unconscious when it comes to that sort of thing so why get all worked up about it?

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

LOLOLOL!!!! I'm beginning to believe you are an exibitionist! First the pizza kid now the neighborhood. Next??

Unknown said...

Yep, breasts are just that - breasts - fatty tissue that starts out perky and eventually ends at your knees....nothing to get excited about.

Anny Cook said...

Ahhh. No pics???? I want pics!!!