Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gulp!



Well, I did it. I pushed the big scary button to publish my new website. But first I had to delete all of my old website with no way of saving it (that I know of). Amazingly enough, it worked!!!

D, wonderful individual that she is, helped send me in the right direction and taught me a bunch of basics and then I was off and running. It's not quite the same as hers was for her class project but overall I'm happy with it. Click on the banner and take a peek. Please let me know what you think. As long as you're kind, that is. I must confess I'm kinda proud of myself since I'm about the biggest techno-moron there is. Or should I say there was since I probably no longer hold that position?

I can now insert pictures within boxes and add links that open seperate windows all while balancing on my head in a bottle with a poodle doing battle with a noodle in a puddle. Oh, wait. That's Dr. Suess, not me.

And now for a brief rant. I just don't get it. What is the point of taking misplaced aggression out on harmless inanimate objects? What do those who do it get from it? Do they think it's funny? Something cool to impress their buddies? I'm asking because last night, some inconsiderate, er, individual smashed my headlight glass. There's not a chance I had angered anyone when I came home yesterday. My car was parked legally in front of my neighbor's house while his was in front of mine. See? No problem. Only it was, just because it was there. Now I have to lose part of my Saturday and spend some of my hard-earned money to have it replaced. The only part that makes this not entirely pukeable is that living in this general area means the odds of the same happening to whoever did it are very high. I wish them tenfold the aggravation and expense they caused me.

6 comments:

J.J. Hebert said...

The new site looks cool! Nice job... Sorry to hear about your car. That's crazy!

Unknown said...

1. Love the new website - I am still stuffing around with mine
2. People are stupid and do not think
3.Thrilled that you used the word 'pukeable'. I am determined to make that a household word

Sandra Cox said...

Busting your headlight. That is completely unacceptable.
I love your website!!! What a wonderful job. Its feminine and sensual. And I of course love the quote!:) yay.

Sandra Cox said...

AJ, I believe you are well on the way to making pukeable a household word. I know use it all the time.

Molly Daniels said...

Love the new look!

Some people are just pukeable idiots.

barbara huffert said...

You mean pukeable isn't really a word? But it works so well, it should be.