Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yep


It’s Tuesday. Still too hot to think.

I know. I’m being a total wuss about this but it’s been a fairly cool summer so I’m moderately spoiled. So far, my head hasn’t hurt all that much. Until yesterday so now I’m suffering. I swear this week is going to kill me. Haven’t worked up the nerve to try the new meds yet. I took the old ones so now I have to wait a day because even with as much as it hurts today I really don’t feel like dying this week. I have things to do.

I saw a bumper sticker on my way to work this morning. “Mean People Suck” Yes, I have to agree with that. I’d like to make up a variation and stick on a few foreheads I know while they’re asleep. “Mean Person. I Suck.” Anybody want some?

It’s so hot the guys with the vanilla caramel flans haven’t been out on the street corner. I suppose they’d melt even though they keep them in coolers. Too bad because I’d really like to have one. I’ve been trying to summon them to appear on my doorstep but I’m having the same luck with them as I did the ice cream truck last week. Zilch.

Oops, forgot to post the nonsense warning at the beginning of this today. Oh well. I’m sure you’ve figured that out by now. If not, you’re even sadder than I am. Maybe we should start our own club. Make people jealous and then they’ll want to be just like us.

On that note, it’s time for me to go replenish my ice packs. They don’t last long these days. Come back tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll find something equally unfascinating to ramble about.

3 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Those new meds sound a little scary to me. Sorry about the migraines. And yes...the flan sounds reeeeeally good.

Molly Daniels said...

Happy birthday sweetie:) Hope you feel better SOON!

Anny Cook said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Barrrrrbara! Happy birthday to you!!!!

Many more!