Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Almost Scary


Ever have a day when you were just plain cheerful? That was me today. Frighteningly so. In the midst of all the chaos going on around me it was all I could do not to giggle. Trust me, doing so would have been most inappropriate for much of the day.

I know I should never apologize for having a good day. We all deserve them, more often than we have them. But there was so much unpleasant stuff happening that I felt almost guilty about the harmonious inner peace that filled me. Really, I wished several times that my tranquility could have rubbed off on some of those I encountered throughout my day.

So why am I so chipper at the moment? Dunno. Could be lots of reasons or perhaps a combination of all of the above. I know better than to question it. Much more fun, in my opinion, to just go with it and hope it keeps building on itself. If it does, I could be damn dangerous by the end of the week.

Who wants to go out and play with me?

2 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

I had a GREAT day yesterday! Must have been something in the air...

Anny Cook said...

Enjoy your good mood while you have it!