Monday, June 8, 2009

Watched Some TV


I saw a commercial for Smooth My Sole. Have you seen it yet? It starts out talking about replacing pedicures. Got my attention since I love to have my feet rubbed.

The ad went on to show how you can now slice off the edges of your feet at home with what looks like a super sharp cheese grater. Oh, and then have to deal with the skin you peel away. But it’s okay. The gizmo, which is red, is touted to be “cute”.

Um, no thanks. I’ll stick to the professionals.

And speaking of Dr. Scholl’s, yes, that’s who makes that thingy, I miss exercise sandals. When I wore them all the time I could make so much noise, having the wood slap against the soles of my feet. Or I could be quiet as a kitten if I was in stealth mode. I’m sure I have a pair somewhere around here. I may have to dig them out. I wonder if I can still walk in them after wearing crocs the last few years.

1 comment:

Regina Carlysle said...

I actually got a pedi egg which is the same thing and I love it. No more leaving the house for this stuff. It's easy and my feet have never looked better. And yes, it does look like a cheese grater.