Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Sunday


Eat cake.

While you’re at it, have some for me too please. I was well behaved at the grocery store this morning. Well, not really. I didn’t buy any cake. But I didn’t exactly behave either. I’ve been having some trouble with that lately. Behaving. As in me, not food choices. Those I’ve been fairly good with.

Hmm, do you think I can get away with blaming it on the full moon? The only problem with that is after tonight full moon is over again and I suspect my misbehaving is not. Oh well, at least I’m having fun. And I’m harmless. Well, mostly harmless. Or harmless as far as most of you are concerned. But I wouldn’t be me if I were completely harmless to everyone.

Yeah, I know. Not making much sense here. That’s okay. It’s my blog and the only person it really needs to make sense to is me. When I stop doing that I suppose I’ll be in some sort of trouble. Or I’ll have even more fun, waiting to see what it is I do next along with you. I’ve done that before. I call them my Nike moments. Haven’t had one lately so I’m due.

Boy, could I tell you stories. Hahaha, nope, not going to. Not here anyway. To hear those you’ll have to come visit in person and then we’ll talk. Let’s just say sometimes I’m amazed I’m still alive and leave it at that.

Yup, it’s still Sunday. Eat cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake...mmmm...see what you did!
;}

anny cook said...

Sounds delicious!