Friday, June 19, 2009

New Powers


Yesterday on my way home I was very well behaved. I did not pull over at the corner in order for the gentlemen to toss a vanilla caramel flan in my car window as I do from time to time.

What a good girl I was. Only last night I was sitting there, really wishing I hadn’t been. The next thing I know there’s a tap at my door. I looked out and low and behold who’s standing there but one of the guys in the dark blue shirts with a flan in his hand.

How cool is that! Apparently I now have the ability to summon the flan man.

Yesterday I told you about Southern Culture on the Skids. I took a break from writing last night and was playing, checking out what other things they sing that I might like. I noticed they do a version of Mustang Sally. I didn’t listen to it because I already know that song.

This morning I wished I had. Of course I didn’t have time at the moment. But you know what happened? When I turned on the radio in the car that’s the song that was playing. Not the SCOTS version but still pretty darn impressive.

Yes, I’m just full of hidden talents this week. I can’t wait to see what else I can do that I don’t know about yet.

No comments: