Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Writer News


It's way early to tell you about this but I'm going to anyway because I really like this book.

Controlled Desires has a release date! November 27th from Ellora's Cave. It's an Exotika. I had so much fun writing it and I think you'll be able to tell when you read it.

Blurb:
I’ve always prided myself on being an independent woman. Strong and capable and able to deal with most everything myself. Not that I want to necessarily, more that I’ve never met anyone with the fortitude to handle me. Until he walked into the office one day and life as I knew it ceased to exist. Or, to be specific, being fucked by him turned my whole world upside down.

He’s your basic superior-acting, control freak, the ultimate take-charge guy. Yes, as you might guess, I don’t do well being told what to do. Only thing is he somehow saw right through all my toughness, straight to my hidden desires. The ones I didn’t even know I have. But now that I do, oh my, how my life has changed! Mm, the things I do for him, with him, in front of him. You can’t begin to imagine…

2 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

YAY on the release. I can't wait.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the release date. I know I can't wait!