Monday, March 24, 2008

Bound Brits Winners



Just a little today.



First I want to thank all of you who entered the Bound Brits contest. I randomly assigned everyone a number and then called my friend, Neeley, who was kind enough to pick two numbers out of a range for me without asking why first. Isn't it great to have a friend like that?

The winners are:

First Prize - Glenna Day

Second Prize - Sandra Erskine

One of the authors will be in touch soon with your prizes.

Okay, back to work. My ghost likes me again today so I need to get to it. Don't want him mad at me when I'm so close to being finished. And as hoped he did have an unexpected event he threw in without warning. I love when that happens!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a quick hello...on th3 feral library computer - good blog as always

Molly Daniels said...

Did your snow stick around, or is it gone?

Phoenix said...

I want a bound brit. Does he come in blond or brunette?

barbara huffert said...

Snow lasted half a minute. It was in the 60's today. I'm ready to hang up my coat for the year.

Kelly, my Bound Brit is brunette - pictre Colin Firth with a dark side. But there's 5 others so I'm sure we can find you one you like.

Feral library computer? Is it snarling at you AJ?