Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Enter the Bound Brits Contest and Some Random Thoughts



First things first...the contest.

Where are the Brits Bound?

Celebrate the release of Total-E-Bound's new anthology Bound Brits with our "Where are the Brits Bound?" contest. Bound Brits offers six sizzling bondage stories set in various spots in the United Kingdom. To win a free copy of the anthology, plus a gift certificate from the woman-friendly adult toy store Libida.com, all that you need to do is figure out where each story takes place. Second prize is a gift certificate from Total-E-Bound.

It's easy. The map shows six locations, numbered and labeled. Below are links to each author's website or blog. You'll find information on the setting of that author's story somewhere on the linked page. Once you've discovered where the Brits are bound, send an email with the subject "Bound Brits Contest" to barb@barbarahuffert.com listing each location with the appropriate author's name. On March 23rd, we'll randomly draw a winner from among all the correct entries.

That's all there is to it! Good luck!

Author Links
Now for other stuff.

For those of you who read my recent MySpace blog I can report that the trivia question on my shampoo bottle has not changed. Kind of disappointing, that. I was really liking the idea of interactive quizes in the shower.

When I turned on my computer tonight I found an offline message from my good friend and fellow Bound Brits author, Dakota Rebel, congratulating me. Had no clue why so I checked the Total-E-Bound site as instructed. Have you already visited her blog? Do you know what I found? If not, I'll tell you. There is a best-seller list on the home page...and Bound Brits is on it. How cool is that! According to the very wise and talented Ms. Rebel we are now entitled to use the label Best-Selling Author. Congrats ladies. I'm honored to share the title with you.

What happened to my winter? I love winter. I keep hearing about it everywhere else. So far however, it hasn't made it to Reading. It used to snow here. Really it did. I'm not delusional. And when it did, kids actually went to school. All day. I suppose pointing that out qualifies me as old but at least I haven't said that I had to walk six miles to school in a blizzard up hill both ways yet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"...trivia question on my shampoo bottle has not changed..." now I have to know what that is about.

Love winter? Huh? We don't have the winters you do but I can't them...it's just wrong to be cold

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a 'Best Selling Author' m'dear :D

Molly Daniels said...

Best-Selling Author Barbara Huffert...has a nice ring to it:)

And so Best-Selling Author Dakota Rebel!

Congrats to both of you:)

Bronwyn Green said...

Congrats you best selling author, you! :)