Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playtime


It's 65 and sunny with another hour of daylight. I'm on my way to see all my pretty flowers. Harry is hanging out on the porch trying to make the screen vanish by staring at it so the terroristic birds who are tormenting him will fly through the lattice. Then he'll be able to get them.

To me, this is the perfect summer day. I have two offices at work, in different buildings. Yep, kept thinking of reasons I needed to go to the other one today.

Well time to go out and play. What are you up to?

Update - I just finished Beyond Meddling. Have to read through it tomorrow to see if there are any changes to be made before I submit it but overall I'm happy with it. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that title. I won't say good luck with the submission being accepted as I reckon it's a done deal

barbara huffert said...

I sure do like the way you think AJ. Thanks!

Molly Daniels said...

It's now raining over here, but we had a great day yesterday, w/o having to wear jackets! And today I go pick up my posters. Hope it's a 'dry spell' when I decide to go get them and hang 'em up!

Are you submitting to TEB again?