Friday, March 7, 2008

Dancing in the Street


When I received the email informing me that my first submission was being forwarded to the publisher's acqusitions editor I went out and danced in the street in celebration. A new tradition was born that day. Ever since I've done the same when any good book-related event occurred from contracts to hot covers to awesome reviews.

Today is an awesome review dance day.

Melissa Kammer of Novel Talk says:

Six fabulous authors combined to create this lushly erotic collection. I admit that I am new to reading BDSM, and honestly I was surprised by these stories. Each author’s offering sparked my interest, and held me spellbound to the end. Every tale flowed with adventure and romance. BOUND BRITS is a thrilling, highly arousing book and an overall spanking good read.

Click here to read the specifics for each of the stories.


I'm so proud of us!

One thing I've noticed about this tradition that may or may not become a concern - it seems to bring rain. Lots and lots of rain. Yep, every time I've had some news and gone out to dance the rain followed. Hm, perhaps I should go visit Amarinda Jones next time I anticipate something good book-wise. Australia's still in a major drought. If I write my fingers off and enough people like it maybe I could help with that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well if you do come and visit AJ and do your little dance, just don't come a few hours south. We've had way too much rain this Summer. The house smells so mouldy. It's been dreadful. Mind you, all that rain fell on the coast. Not where it was most needed.

Oh and congrats on a fantastic review!! *YAY*

Unknown said...

Excellent review! I hope you rake in the $$$ - and yeah - we'll take the rain. Lyn's mob down south is obviously hogging it all

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Southern California could use you during mudslide season, too. See your new tradition will make you a guest in great demand.

Seiously, congrats on the great review, and all the amazing success you've had lately!

Molly Daniels said...

Okay...where did my comment go? Sigh...

Were you able to drum up any snow with that dance, ha ha? I wish you many more successes, sweetie:) You're on a roll!

Molly Daniels said...

Ha! That time it stayed around...take that, blogger! Now watch this one disappear...

barbara huffert said...

Nope, no snow. Haven't figured out the snow dance yet. Not to get it to snow here anyway. My aim seems to be a few states off.

Unknown said...

Yay us! We rock. And you can keep your precipitation dances to yourself. And perhaps Oz. I am so sick of snow in Michigan. I am cold, my car is filthy, and my kid needs to run off some energy in the sun.

XoXoXo
Dakota

Anny Cook said...

We'll take up a collection to send you to Aussieland just so you can dance!

Well done!