Friday, November 14, 2008

Dunno


Agitate – verb – to excite and the mind and feelings of

Dejected – adjective – cast down in spirits

Discompose – transitive verb – to disturb the order of

Discontent – noun - a sense of grievance

Discourage – transitive verb – to deprive of courage or confidence

Dishearten – transitive verb – to cause to lose spirit or morale

Disquiet – verb – to take away the peace or tranquility of

Dissatisfied – noun – lack of contentment

Downcast – adjective – low in spirit

Overwhelm – transitive verb – to overpower in thought or feeling

Restless – adjective - characterized by or manifesting unrest especially of mind

Sad – adjective – affected with or expressive of grief or unhappiness

Subdue – transitive verb – to conquer and bring into subjection

Swage – verb – to disturb the poise of

Unease – noun – mental or spiritual discomfort; vague dissatisfaction

Unquiet – adjective - Physically, emotionally or mentally restless

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep - that pretty much sums me up today...you been peeking in my window?

Unknown said...

Can I borrow those today? Just got a rejection on what I thought was one of my masterpieces. I want to stay in bed and pull the covers over my head.