Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well



Apparently I look like hell today. I didn’t realize it until I’d been at work for a few hours and various individuals began asking. The first wanted to know if I was feeling all right. The second wanted to know if there was something wrong. The third thought I was up to no good.

I went into the bathroom and checked. No, didn’t look any worse than I normally do to me so I asked my office mate. She agreed with me.

I don’t know quite what to make of this but I think a nap is in order.

3 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Sometimes it's simply a tiredness in the eyes. Is that it? Get some damn sleep.

Anonymous said...

It's the reputation of "I was bad". You aren't arriving at work topless are you? I know about your exhibitionism...

Molly Daniels said...

It's the drugs, Barb. Those damn migraines...