Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shh

I'm reading.

That's right. You heard me correctly. I'm reading. A truly enthralling tale written by a master storyteller. Sadly it's not yet published so the rest of you will have to wait but I honestly believe it's only a matter of time.

The writer in question was most generous in sharing a glimpse of his work with me and all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. As I've been reading I have journeyed along with his hero. His words paint such a vivid picture that I am lost.

Now you, my dear writer, you must either hurry up and get published or send me more because, as any of my friends will tell you, I haven't read anything in months but your words make me want to. No, with your words, I need to. Through you words, you've returned something very important to me and I will treasure that always.

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

See? I told you your reading ability would return...eventually!

So you're holding out for free books, eh?

barbara huffert said...

Haha Mol. You know how many books I have. Nope, it just took something too fascinating to resist.

Molly Daniels said...

(pouting) I see where I rate then...LOL:)