Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Do It


I know, I'm sick of all the election hype too. Tough. Get you butt out there and vote anyway. There are a lot of other offices being decided this Tuesday in addition to the president. It all matters, just like your one individual vote really does matter so no excuses.

GO VOTE!

Remember, if you don't, you forfeit your right to complain. Think very carefully. Do you know how many things are tied to the government? Yep, just about everything you encounter in your daily life. Do you honestly think you can keep your mouth shut for the next four years? No, I don't believe it either so go vote on Tuesday and then you won't have to.

According to the Dove Promise I just ate, happiness is the experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. Hm, kind of deep for a chocolate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voted! How soon do I get to complain? ;)

Regina Carlysle said...

Voted last week. Don't you just LOOOVE early voting. If you don't have it in your state you must protest. So much easier to have time to play with.

Unknown said...

Also we must remember all those suffragettes who worked their arses off and got jailed to get us the vote. 'Seems to be a no brainer as to who will win...I wonder if you will have another 'prgenant chad' moment over there...

Molly Daniels said...

I voted two weeks ago. Our state is one of 'battleground' ones in which out electoral votes could flip parties sin 1968.

Anny Cook said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow... I'll vote.