Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Weirdness


Don’t know what’s up with people today but the majority of the ones I encounter on a regular basis were acting weird.

Come to think of it, the ones I met on the street who I don’t know were a touch odd too. Odder than normal that is. If there is such a thing. Yes, I know what you’re thinking. How can I tell, since everyone I come across tends to be a bit out there anyway? Trust me. Today they were just worse. And, as always, they all wanted to speak with me. I keep telling myself it’s all in the name of research.

Still, I think I’ll stay home until everyone’s over whatever it is.

Voting update – At 5:00 I was number 402 out of a possible 1024. That’s the highest I’ve ever been. In the twenty odd years I’ve lived here the closest I’ve come so far was a mayoral election when I waited until after 7:00 when I was #231. Maybe this year people finally get it.

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

How you be?

Regina Carlysle said...

I've caught the same thing from people lately. Personally, I'm feeling really distracted and I can't seem to concentrate for long. Weird. I feel boring and dull. Blah, I guess.